Blue Ridge PBS selects the winner of the Viking River Cruise Drawing
(ROANOKE,Va.) - Ray Cobb, of Roanoke, VA, is the winner in the Blue Ridge PBS Viking River Cruise Drawing. The 8 day trip for 2 is a $10,000 value and includes round-trip airfare from Roanoke to Charles de Gaulle Airport.
- Paris; shopping, museums and cafés
- Vernon and Giverny, Monet’s home and gardens
- Rouen, Joan of Arc’s trial and execution site
- Notre Dame
- Les Andelys, Château Gaillard, built in 1196 by Richard the Lionheart
- Beaches of Normandy, site of the D-Day Invasion
James Baum, president and CEO of Blue Ridge PBS says, “We’re delighted Ray was the lucky winner!”
Download a copy of the press release.