Resources for Lifelong Learning
- PBS Kids - https://pbskids.org/ - Video, activities, and more!
- https://pbskids.org/apps/ - 44 NEW Games launched in Summer2019 with more to come!
- Scratch Jr Creative Coding App - https://pbskids.org/apps/pbs-kids-scratchjr.html - Learn to Code, Code to Learn!
Create stories, create games, create your own world!
- PBS Parents - https://www.pbs.org/parents/ - for parents of children ages 2-8
Coloring pages, crafts & experiments, games & apps, birthday parties, recipes
- PBS Learning Media - https://www.pbslearningmedia.org/ - Browse by subject or grade, over 700 collections based around PBS programming!
- Arts After School - https://www.pbslearningmedia.org/collection/arts-after-school/
- Design Squad Global Clubs - https://www.pbslearningmedia.org/resource/dsg16-sci-startingaclub/starting-a-dsg-club/
- Reading Rockets - Launching Young Readers - http://www.readingrockets.org/reading-topics/afterschool-and-community-programs
- Start with a Book - Read. Explore. Learn. - https://www.startwithabook.org/summer-science/river-rangers-book-based-science-adventure
FOUR NEW KIDS SHOWS THAT LAUNCHED ON PBS IN 2019!
Molly of Denali
Esme & Roy
Xavier Riddle and the Secret Museum – Based on the books of Brad Meltzer.
Clifford the Big Red Dog – program reboot with all new episodes – December 2019
Resources from Primetime Programming!
- Ken Burns in The Classroom - pbslearningmedia.org/collection/kenburnsclassroom
- Masterpiece - https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/masterpiece/
- A Capitol Fourth
- American Experience - Historical Documentaries
- Chasing the Moon
- PBS Summer of Space
- NOVA - Science Programming
- Country Music: A Film by Ken Burns