- Blue Ridge PBS, founded in 1967, is the sole public multimedia enterprise serving 2.5 million individuals in portions of five states.
- The station's 26,000 square-mile coverage area includes southwestern Virginia and bordering counties in Kentucky, Tennessee, West Virginia, and North Carolina.
- As the region's storyteller, Blue Ridge PBS offers outstanding informational, educational and cultural programming, along with an award-winning local production team devoted to regional issues and interests.
- Over 200,000 schoolchildren and their teachers benefit from the station's education services that provide a safe, trusted environment for innovative on-air and online learning.
- Blue Ridge PBS is comprised of WBRA-TV in Roanoke, WSBN-TV in Norton, and WMSY-TV in Marion, VA.
Please note that due to state budget cuts, as of May 1, 2013 WSBN & WMSY are no longer on the air.