Before the city was named Roanoke, it was the town of Big Lick. And before she became the Grand Old Lady on the Hill, she was a bleak structure on a barren hill, on the wrong side of the tracks. She endured fires and demolitions, worker strikes and closures, yet today, she stands tall in all her glory, welcoming everyone who passes through her doors.
Become a partner with Blue Ridge PBS! Cast your vote for local programming by making a pledge and be among the first to get a special Hotel Roanoke thank you gift!
- $72 – DVD OR Blu-Ray, Hotel Roanoke: The Grand Old Lady on the Hill
- $84 – Newly released Book, Hotel Roanoke: The Grand Old Lady on the Hill (ships in November)
- $96 – Original Book, Peanut Soup and Spoonbread: An Informal History of Hotel Roanoke (This book is no longer in print. Limited quantities are available)
- $156 – DVD or Blu-Ray, Hotel Roanoke: The Grand Old Lady on the Hill + New Book, Hotel Roanoke: The Grand Old Lady on the Hill + Eric Fitzpatrick print, The Grand Lady Returns (21" x 15") + Pine Room Print, Preserving the Best of Our Past (22" x 18.5")
- $500 – Hotel Roanoke Regency Package (limited quantity!): includes one night accommodation, buffet breakfast for two, champagne with keepsake glasses, four course dinner for two, turn down service. A $383 value. PLUS: DVD + Book, Hotel Roanoke: The Grand Old Lady on the Hill, + signed Eric Fitzpatrick print + Pine Room print
Thank you to our program sponsors: