WIN a trip for two to Highclere Castle!
You've seen it on TV,
now see it for yourself!
Experience the splendor of
plus the sights of London
while staying in first-class accommodations.
The trip takes place December 11-17, 2013.
Pledge at the $100 level NOW to get your name into this drawing.
You will also be entered into the drawing, if you make a pledge for thank you gifts $100 and above for Downton Abbey, Doc Martin or Foyles War.
The deadline to enter is Midnight on September 15.
The winner will be chosen on September 16.
Call 866-624-8366 or pledge online!
Attend the Exclusive Christmas Season Event at Highclere Castle:
- Exclusive welcome reception with champagne and canapes in the Saloon (renowned party setting)
- Stroll the Drawing Room, Smoking Room and public rooms of the castle, with guides on hand to answer questions
- 3-course dinner served in the opulent Library
- After-dinner serenade in the Saloon adorned with a 17-foot Christmas tree, where professional choristers sing festive carols
Escorted Package includes:
- Round trip Virgin Atlantic flights (Washington Dulles-London)
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 5 nights First-Class accommodations
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers
- 6 meals: 5 breakfasts, 1 dinner
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager (days 2-5)
Your drama-inspired tour includes:
- Highclere Castle, setting for the January 2014 premiere of the season four of public TV's favorite drama series
- Bampton, village setting for many exterior scenes in public TV series
- Oxford, the "city of dreaming spires"
- Christ Church, University of Oxford -- setting for Brideshead Revisited and Harry Potter
- Hampton Court Palace, former home of King Henry VIII
- Cruise on the River Thames with views of Shakespeare's Globe, Cleopatra's Needle, London Bridge and Buckingham Palace
- The London Eye - Champagne Experience at the world's tallest cantilevered observation wheel
- Tower of London, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, Houses of Parliament